Ashleigh grew up in Virginia Beach before moving to attend the University of Florida to study Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. Her dream job is to be a Shark Week Diver and Marine Biologist! Outside of class, she enjoys activities with her sorority AOII, working out, eating healthy, and of course, watching Netflix in her downtime. Ashleigh is inspired by others working hard and achieving their dreams like Alex Cooper, Selena Gomez, and Taylor Swift. She wears her Curling Headband to bed and loves waking up with flawless curls!
"So easy to use. Love my curls!"
Tips & Tricks
Here are some tips that are just for Mid Length Wavy Hair.
- To help hold the curl better, you can add a squirt of mousse, gels, or oil with water into the Mr.Spritzer bottle before dampening your hair
- Evenly mist hair until it is 60% dry/40% wet
- Focus on the ear level down when getting your hair damp to avoid any unwanted hard creases
- Lightly brush beforehand to make it easy to curl around the headband
- When your hair is dry, untwist to loosen and take out the headband
- If you want beachy waves, tossle your hair and add a styling product
- If you want tighter curls, reform them by sectioning off pieces and finger curl your hair to set the curls
Learn with Emily
The Inventor & Founder of RobeCurls shows us how it's done.